See below for our latest Vacancies.
Position: Sales Executive Used
Based at: Suzuki Boksburg
Reporting to: Manager
Position overview/summary: Maintain and perform entire sales function in the form of administration, marketing, professional conduct and customer care.
Job description (role responsibilities and key activities):
- Attend to walk-in customers and make use of demonstration drives.
- Follow up on existing customers and establish a call scheduling system (Follow up on the progress of deals, discounts, pricing and sell ad on products).
- Ensure correct handover process and that all aspects of the vehicle are explained on delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that vehicle warranty and service requirements are explained and that vehicles are licensed and registered as per standards.
- Documentation and records to be completed and submitted as per procedure.
- Delivery of warranty documents to be managed correctly.
- Keep abreast of the market and industry requirements and training courses as required by management.
- Hand all customers to F&I to arrange finance and to sell second gross products.
- Follow up with F&I on contracts, arrange delivery dates and times.
- Ensure that holding deposits are received and ensure the collection of monies on the delivery of vehicles, no vehicle to be delivered if monies does not show in our Bank Account and is confirmed with the Financial Manager and Sales Manager.
- Professional appearance and behaviour at all times, as well as punctuality and dress code meeting requirements adhered to.
- Cleanliness of vehicles on the showroom at all times.
- Check vehicles in when the vehicles are delivered to the Dealership.
- Check Vehicles after PDI has been done (make sure no oil stains in vehicle, no marks and no scratches)
- Security of stock as well as the safe keeping of keys and keys tagging.
- Ensure that the company car is kept in showroom condition at all times.
- Ensure that the Demo vehicle you are driving have fuel in at any given time, (the impression you leave when needing to demo a vehicle and the fuel light is on).
- Hand in prospect sheet every day no later than 17h00.
- All customers attended to during the day, phone in and walk in.
- No less than 10 contacted customers per day.
- You have to do no less than 5 demos per week, please note nothing less than 5.
- Workshop duty as per arranged schedule.
- CSI calls to customers day after delivery is done (1 month after delivery courtesy call).
- Keep abreast of specials running on current vehicles.
- Give trade-in prices to customers promptly (follow up constantly with used car manager).
Required experience, qualifications and skills: Minimum 1 year used car experience.
Please e-mail your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EXPIRY DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: (28 February 2017).
Please note that whilst preference will be afforded to suitably qualified internal candidates, external applications will also be considered.
All applications made internally must be done with the full knowledge and consent of current management.